Led by Sam Bond and Andrew Green, the commercial litigation and dispute resolution team at SBA Law has acted in numerous large scale and high profile matters over a number of years.
We have developed a reputation in commercial litigation, dispute resolution and insolvency for acting in matters that are highly complex, sophisticated and involve a large volume of documentation. We have acted and continue to act in all jurisdictions, regularly appearing in the Supreme Court of Victoria, Federal Court of Australia and High Court of Australia. We are usually opposed to lawyers from top tier national firms. The commercial litigation and dispute resolution team of SBA Law has been included as a leading commercial litigation and insolvency law firm in the 2017 edition of the Doyle’s Guide.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Breaches of Contract
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Building and Construction Disputes
- Partnership and Shareholding Disputes
- Breaches of Directors Duties
- Oppression of Minority Shareholders
- Insolvency Claims and Advice
- Property Related Disputes
- Australian Consumer Law Disputes
- Australian Securities Investments Commission Investigations and Prosecutions
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission Investigations and Prosecutions