The SBA Law team has an established track record in all areas of capital raisings including, IPOs, backdoor listings, private placements and rights and entitlement offers.
Working closely with advisory teams, investment banks, accountants and corporate clients, we advise a broad range of companies, from small-mid caps to large international companies, playing the role of trusted adviser in capital raising projects.
Our ECM team has a deep understanding of the markets they work in, the roles of the various participants, achievable market terms and outcomes, and the compliance obligations of the Australian Securities Exchange and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
With a deep knowledge of and experience in capital markets, we work with clients to develop innovative transaction structures, manage tight timeframes, and convert opportunities to increased shareholder value, always mindful of the commercial objective.
Our expertise includes:
- advising issuers on initial public offerings
- advising underwriters and lead managers in public offerings and placements
- structuring securities issues
- advising on buy backs, capital reductions, share purchase plans and other capital management activities
- ASX Listing Rule and Corporations Act advice